Please check that:
- The dongle is plugged in. (You can unplug the dongle and then re-plug it back in).
- The glove is turned on. (There is a button on the side of the battery housing).
- The glove and the dongle are paired and well connected (both the lights on the glove and dongle should be flashing).
- VIVE trackers or other tracking devices are turned on and are mounted on the gloves properly.
- The SteamVR program is functioning well.
- You have successfully calibrated all the sensors as shown in the calibration tutorial.
- All of the HTC VIVE devices are set up properly.
- The SteamVR program is functioning well and it shows that the tracking devices are connected.
- The tracking devices are turned on.
- Please note: if you use Unity, please use the most updated Steam plugin, and Unity 2017 or higher.
Please sign in to leave a comment.