Please check whether HTC VIVE is functioning correctly (including tracking function). For more information on setup, please visit the HTC VIVE website: https://www.vive.com/us/support/
Articles in this section
- Why is the performance sometimes “lagging” while using the Hi5 VR Glove?
- Why would the tracking devices jitter or fly away from view when doing Calibration Sample?
- After calibrating in Calibration Sample scene, why aren't the tracking devices and hand models totally overlapped?
- After doing B and P pose calibration, why is the performance of the hands still bad when shown in VR?
- Why can’t I see the model hands in Hi5 VR Glove Calibration Sample scene?
- Can I use Hi5 without adding any positional tracking devices?
- Does your product provide the 3D position and orientation of the hands and fingertips?
- Will it be possible to control data acquisition from your product directly from Matlab?
- Does your product provide finger-joint angles to recover the posture of the hand?
- Will interacting with real objects cause your device to lose tracking of the hands or fingertips?