Please check whether HTC VIVE is functioning correctly (including tracking function). For more information on setup, please visit the HTC VIVE website: https://www.vive.com/us/support/
Articles in this section
- Is the Hi5 VR Glove able to record data of sufficient quality to resolve kinematic hand synergies though, i.e. does it record kinematic data from all of the fingers?
- What SDKs are supported?
- Do I need to recalibrate after changing positional tracking devices?
- Why is the performance sometimes “lagging” while using the Hi5 VR Glove?
- Why would the tracking devices jitter or fly away from view when doing Calibration Sample?
- After calibrating in Calibration Sample scene, why aren't the tracking devices and hand models totally overlapped?
- After doing B and P pose calibration, why is the performance of the hands still bad when shown in VR?
- Why can’t I see the model hands in Hi5 VR Glove Calibration Sample scene?
- Can I use Hi5 VR Glove without adding any positional tracking devices?
- Does your product provide the 3D position and orientation of the hands and fingertips?